WAA Dress Code:
- TOPS - Navy Blue or White SOLID color collared shirts. This can include button up shirts, blouses or polo shirts.
- Shirts should not be light blue or have patterns.
- Tee-shirts, tank tops, spaghetti straps, halter tops or sleeveless tops are not permitted.
- Long sleeved navy or white solid shirts worn under a collared shirt is permitted.
- BOTTOMS - Navy Blue or Kahki/tan Pants, skorts, shorts, skirts, dresses, or jumpers.
- Please be sure shorts, leggings or tights are always worn under skirts and dresses.
- Skorts, shorts, dresses, skirts or jumpers must be of an appropriate length, no shorter than 4" above the knee.
- Sweaters and sweatshirts or hoodies should be solid Navy Blue or White to be worn inside. Cold weather jackets and coats worn outside are not limited to the dress code. Hats and gloves may not be worn indoors.
- Students need to wear close-toed shoes to school - no flip-flops or sandals.
*Sweat pants, pajamas, workout pants and sports shorts are not permitted on dress code days.
*All students are required to wear appropriate dress code clothing. Students arriving at school in clothing that does not meet the dress code will be given a uniform violation and will be sent home to change.