Parking Lot Procedures
- Please remember that students who arrive before 7:20 am are not supervised. Students are not allowed to be on the playground without an adult.
- Please form two (2) traffic lanes in the parking lot. By having two lanes we are able to allow more cars in the parking lot which means fewer cars on the street.
- Please remain in your cars when picking up your student. If parents get out of their vehicle to get their student/s, it causes a backup in the traffic lanes.
- Students are no longer allowed to walk directly to their vehicle. We have taught them that they must walk down the sidewalk and wait in line until a staff member directs them to walk to their vehicle.
- During dismissal, our goal is to make sure that your student gets to the correct parent/guardian. Please be patient with us while we are becoming more familiar with new faces and new cars.
- We are always looking for volunteers to help as crossing guards. This is a perfect job for a few parents to take on. Volunteers could work together or alternate the days they are here.